As a Project Manager, I have aided in the development of web and media assets for a number of applications including advertisements, funding opportunities, activities schedules, podcasts, product releases, and community development projects. My style integrates Inbound Marketing principles into project management tasks, with result oriented outcomes. This approach combines persuasive management with a more consultative attitude, which results in an environment in which team members concerns are heard and addressed, while maintaining control over the decision making process, and keeping the project in line with the goals of the organization. Some of the skills I have acquired in my work include:
• Preparing proposals and presenting plans to governmental agencies and private enterprises.
• Managing teams of programmers, Web designers, content creators, and testers.
• Utilizing rapid prototyping to deliver proof-of-concept at the proposal stage.
• Implementing Web-based project management tracking and reporting to inform clients of progress without requiring travel and face-to-face meetings.
• Honing development team into highly motivated, self-managed unit. Skilled at completing projects on time and within budget.
• Delivering complete products including thorough documentation and training materials.
- Credentials Project Management Diploma